Silver Spring Animal Wellness Center offers Spinal Manipulation Therapy, also known as Chiropractic in human terms, for dogs and cats.
An animal’s entire body is run by the impulses from the spinal cord. If there is any restriction in the movement of the spine, pets may suffer from many ailments. By releasing these restrictions through Veterinary Spinal Manipulation Therapy (VSMT), we can help suffering pets regain normal functions again.
While this is most commonly used for skeletal issues, VSMT can effectively help to treat other issues as well.
What Conditions Can Be Improved By VSMT?
- Arthritis/muscle pain
- Blood pressue disorders
- Disc bulge/herniation – depending on case
- Geriactric-quality of life
- GI upset/chronic diarrhea
- Hip dysplasia
- Hypersensitivity or lack of sensitivity
- Immune system dysfunction
- Lick granulomas
- Musculoskeletal/ligament injuries
- Pre and post surgery
- Preventive care
- Recurrent anal gland infection
- Recurrent ear infections
- Spondylosis – extra bone formed at loose joints
- Urine leakage
If you think veterinary spinal manipulation therapy might help your pet, please contact us at (414) 228-7655 to schedule a consultation.